Admission is granted on basis of the following criteria:-
(a) The child shall be of 2.5 years.
(b) Physically fit and mentally sound.
(c) Dialogue with the parents of the child.
(a) Birth certificate as a proof of age from a civic body.
(b) Passport sized photographs.
(c) Medical Certificate.
- Admission opens throughout the year.
- Student teacher ratio 15-1.
- For admission to a class higher than Nursery a T.C. from last school attended would be required on qualifying the entrance test and on basis of child’s as well as parent’s interaction, report card of the previous class.
- Forms for registration and admission to the respective classes are available from school office on all working days from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Admission process in Crayons n colours begins with counselling and gets completed on receipt of admission fees and making entry into the Admission Register.
- The decision of the school authorities will be final and binding.